ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thought it was about time a thread was started for the newest COD release - Zombies.

So any zombie talk, hints, tips, laughs, team building can be posted here!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It’s definitely worth doing the coffin dance Easter egg every game, I forgot about it earlier. Plus when the loot box drops, there’s a smiley face on the box that changes colours between green, blue, purple and gold. So open it when the colour changes to gold and whatever weapon falls out will be the highest damage tier.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It may also be worth our while using the loadout shotgun now that it’s levelled up a fair bit as you can add on attachments that increase likelihood of salvage dropping etc

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
First time I’d played it. Plebs.
Oh was it. Would never have guessed.

3A12E875-D122-4E3F-B464-1F1B1C2CD298.jpeg

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Given Cold War zombies a few solo games and it seems ok, bit out of practice so it was tricky. Need to get into it and see what else the map has to offer.
Love seeing the original zombies map in the middle, makes you realise how much bigger the maps have got.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
My biggest qualm is that Casual is too easy and Normal is just slightly more challenging than I’d like for the occasional game haha.
graphics on zombies Cold War are exceptional, first next gen zombies I’ve played and I’m sold.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
So far we have found that you need to do the Easter egg for the zombie rave and fingers crossed you get a ray gun. Then the control card egg for the sucker upper gun. On top of that buying monkeys and the chopper gun is really important.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So far we have found that you need to do the Easter egg for the zombie rave and fingers crossed you get a ray gun. Then the control card egg for the sucker upper gun. On top of that buying monkeys and the chopper gun is really important.

Self revives also seem key, because if someone dies (me) and loses all the pack-a-punch perks on their gun, it makes life very difficult.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Also the free portal which is a
Self revives also seem key, because if someone dies (me) and loses all the pack-a-punch perks on their gun, it makes life very difficult.

Defo which is why going through the portals each round and smashing the crystals is key as that tends to be the main method in getting one.

Liam has just got the perk which can revive all players with one press of the a button and I’m only two ranks off getting it. That will be a massive massive help.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Also the free portal which is a

Defo which is why going through the portals each round and smashing the crystals is key as that tends to be the main method in getting one.

Liam has just got the perk which can revive all players with one press of the a button and I’m only two ranks off getting it. That will be a massive massive help.

Leaving at least one zombie alive also seems pretty fundamental 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Leaving at least one zombie alive also seems pretty fundamental 😂

Yeah that’s the basics though so don’t want to teach people to suck eggs isn’t that right Cub 😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We all need fully upgraded ring of fire to get high rounds I think, only so far you can get sitting on the plane wing. Need to be sat upstairs above living room taking turns to use ring of fire then jumping down for ammo/armour runs.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not easy to get downed when you are trying to kill level 20+ zombies with a standard shotgun and m16. With no armour or perks.

And your considerate team mates keep killing the last zombie before you can get in the tunnel to tool up 🤣
Pro tip: don’t die 😚😚😚😂