ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve also had a self res fall out of an orange box today. Unsure if that’s new or not?

I've seen that's been added.

There's a massive pile of loot in a bunker somewhere with those and durable gas masks, plus the equip all perks thing too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I’m more sad you were in solos....as was I.

Could have had some duos 😞
I was on early-ish. Noticed in here you said you'd be on later, I was doing the school run by then I think. Full on rage quit too. I would have gotten you killed 🤣

Edit, just read it again and you said you'd be on until 3. I'm an actual mong.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cuppasoups only gone and got his FIRST 😂 solo win!!
0446CAE3-D858-4464-BCD7-50F7332F50E7.jpeg
0D65DEF9-F501-4267-8DE7-CA298A34B369.jpeg

I think the key to success here was because sober. 🤔🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They've nerfed the close range damage of the origin haven't they?
That explains it then. 2 occasions earlier I had thought they’d nerfed it as the people I would usually kill managed to survive. Back to the MP5 it is then.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I got one just playing multiplayer :(

And on that note, after buying the full game went to multiplayer and now I’m even more confused with the million different game modes.

What happened to the days of just having a massive ruck, shoot, kill, die repeat?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
About 10 less errors than @Ant1 got all day today.... 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️ May as well have been playing trios all day

Not quiet ten dick for brains....

Anyhow is a know problem and I'm not the only one.

Hurry up and join you lazy prick.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I got one just playing multiplayer :(

And on that note, after buying the full game went to multiplayer and now I’m even more confused with the million different game modes.

What happened to the days of just having a massive ruck, shoot, kill, die repeat?

That main multiplayer screen is a bit pants lol. Find the filters at the top, choose core or hardcore then stick TDM or something on (y)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
If it's still on rotation, play shipment. You'll die lots, but you'll kill lots too.
Fast games, small map. Great for trying out weapons.

It’s not on at the moment, want it to come around as I’m 4 games off unlocking the Bruen with that f**king stupid smoke challenge and it might be easier there than my usual attempts in plunder

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It’s not on at the moment, want it to come around as I’m 4 games off unlocking the Bruen with that f**king stupid smoke challenge and it might be easier there than my usual attempts in plunder
Ah it's definitely the map to do challenges like that.

It'll be back on soon probably. Not sure what the new MP maps are like, mine needed updating this morning so didn't play it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That was the weirdest server ever I’ve ever experienced haha absolutely nothing made sense.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Had something really odd happen the other day.
In a quad we’d all got ruined pretty early on. I got through my Gulag first and went straight for the ATC tower.
There was one guy up there which I managed to down with a shotgun I picked up straight away.

I checked in the next floor down and no one was there. Whilst waiting for the rest of the boys I was guarding the lift shaft and a bloke randomly appeared on the left hand side. It was as though he’d teleported

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Cant be dealing with these random crashes! FFS just run around getting cash for @Daz... and @N0ddie and they both just disappear after the Res
Not long after we landed there were 8 people left (including our squad of 4) as 90% timed out... We got quite a few downs and kills and there still seemed to be a few more remaining 🧐 think the remaining players count was dodgy.