ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Seems I was wrong. Nooby McNooberson has the highest....105 wins and a very virginal 6.8% win percentage.

Full blown virgin.
Half of his wins will be in kids mode (plunder). I think I have double his BR wins. Isn’t that right @Ant1 😚🤣

I think I only have 1 or 2 plunder wins, rarely played it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Half of his wins will be in kids mode (plunder). I think I have double his BR wins. Isn’t that right @Ant1 😚🤣

You have spent over double the time I have on warzone and your only 37 odd wins ahead.

Noob.....

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I stand corrected. Here is Nooby;

B7BBE32F-0941-4ACE-8CBC-D710D06ACC95.png

Here is TeamKiller;

966F7791-9403-4DEE-960A-C5E1AD68B52B.png

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Maybe later this afternoon. Been sat in my pants making this so need to get something useful done lol!

@Yorkshire Pudding - "John's sitting in the middle of the ice lake...big brain time" :ROFLMAO:

Skip to the dirty snipe/end here.

“This is our warehouse. Jog on”. 🤣

I used all my bullets giving you covering fire to get to said warehouse, which was awkward when they all then pressed it. 😂

And the dirty sniping was epic 👍

The final piece of amusement in that, was Kyle right at the end deciding to give away his 2 x spare armour, when you had none and he was fully loaded. Reminds of this;

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The SP-R is just downright stupid at this stage!! Every game you go into on MP people are just blasting the s**t out of you with em!

I've been running the SP-R with the right attachments. It's pretty good for warzone tbf, like the Kar98 with a better fire rate. And I'm taking full advantage of having no bullet drop before Activision/IW will no doubt patch it.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's just downright stupid, I've not bothered to run it at all because I don't wanna get used to it and then have to go back to using the HDR and be all over the shop 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This new sniper is hilarious, not. I havent used it yet lol.

Me flying the boys by airport. Boom lad gets sniped (we are a distance up). Wtf happened there?. Sniped with that new gun. FFs lol. Few seconds later the other lad got sniped by the same guy lol.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I keep swapping between the HDR and AX-50.

The KAR-98 is also pretty good for quick snipes.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
I've been running the SP-R with the right attachments. It's pretty good for warzone tbf, like the Kar98 with a better fire rate. And I'm taking full advantage of having no bullet drop before Activision/IW will no doubt patch it.

Apparently the attachments make no odds to range or damage etc if your using the upgraded Ammo its out to 410m so you can run standard barrel etc and then have other attachments for ADS etc

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently the attachments make no odds to range or damage etc if your using the upgraded Ammo its out to 410m so you can run standard barrel etc and then have other attachments for ADS etc

I didn't find that when I tried a couple of different attachments e.g tac suppressor, no longer barrel.

But maybe my aim was off or it's all in my head :ROFLMAO:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So apparently a very simple subway system was too complicated for @Ant1 who decided to piss around for too long outside the subway then at the last minute run in, get on the wrong train and die in the gas 😂😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Won 3 games today

A duo's with @withoutabix where he coached me to kill the last 5 guys😂 I was genuinely shaking and had to have a cup of tea to calm me down😂

Then 2 wins with @Moonshot @withoutabix and Oli. I got the final kills in all games so I guess you could say I'm a pretty big f**king deal💁‍♂️
Just need to pull your weight a bit when you’re with the big boys ok pal?
6B193985-789A-4502-BE51-44B1C450B4D1.png

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Those games were hilarious, I honestly don't know how any of us could concentrate after @Yorkshire Pudding was talking about his nannas sleeves 😂😂

I kinda wish I had recorded it...but also glad I didn't 😂