ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Put together a small sniper compilation as I'm not always recording...not as good as the jedi master @Jonnio but the last shot I was pretty happy with last night :D

That was perfect flol. We're all peppering the car and you didn't mess about haha.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Smashing the wins recently, another couple today. I rushed a quad on my own at the fire station next to airport earlier with the R9 shotgun. Downed and finished 3, I was reloading and the 4th player got me, lucky b*****d.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve swapped double time for EOD because of it. I’m just going to keep using it until it’s nerfed.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This game at the moment does not like us. Passed two nights have been mega hard work. Like a campaign game on extra hard where whatever you do is wrong. To the point we spend an hour playing then leave.

When’s the new bf out.....

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
This game at the moment does not like us. Passed two nights have been mega hard work. Like a campaign game on extra hard where whatever you do is wrong. To the point we spend an hour playing then leave.

When’s the new bf out.....
I've noticed the lobbies have been proper sweaty the past few days too.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
In other words, just play with your mates because we aren’t fixing the hacking issue.

I can’t see private warzone matches being very popular.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Don’t think the hacking will ever be fixed sadly.

Private matches would maybe be a laugh depending how it stacks up.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What’s that then....
A93FA197-5772-4D7A-A784-334116494778.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I saw a video from jackfrags playing on the ps5 and said it didn't look any different to the ps4 so I'm guessing that's to allow better graphics on the ps5.

Think it's cos that was the PS4 version running on the 5.

Not sure what that texture pack is though, maybe for the PS4 pro?

That’s @Ant1 fucked then lol

Can still picture his corpse out in that field. Sad times 😢