ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Realism Infected in night maps was decent last night after you left, we also hit up some Gun game which was good fun!

free for all also!

interesting in realism mode, I know some hiding places that you will never find as there is no radar ping to locate final player!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
  1. Colonel Cub
  2. Withoutabix
  3. NorthloopCup
  4. fastevo1
  5. Dazzap80
  6. KarbineFTL
  7. Davvy
  8. N0ddie

Last edited:
  A SHED!
I nearly rage quit from that 🤣🤣
3wl32d.jpg

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Any strong game / map preferences, drop them in here and I’ll compile a running order / list of games. Just in case my mike fails again 😂
Vacant - headquarters
Vacant - search and destroy
Crash - head quarters
Crash - search and destroy

Please!

Loved the infected at night, had such a good vibe to it

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Withoutabix said last night that another 70k had been banned from Warzone for cheating.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I'm gonna have to buy MW and get involved, have mucked about on Warzone, and although it's free, it's a bit too slow, ie parachute drops/ Gulag/ waiting etc.

I don't have time for that s**t!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's a joke the amount of cheaters on warzone. They should ban cross play for pc and just have it Xbox and ps4

Servers are better (play) on crossplay. I've come across random stuff but as a hole it's ok. PS4 and Xbox would be good..

There's cheat software for PS4/Xbox iirc

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Servers are better (play) on crossplay. I've come across random stuff but as a hole it's ok. PS4 and Xbox would be good..

There's cheat software for PS4/Xbox iirc

Yeah agree the servers do seem better. I have hear there is software for the consoles but it's not as big as on pc.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Removing crossplay for PC players would kill the game. CODs don't stay active for long on PC and finding games becomes very difficult for us.