ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I had to use a VPN and select American servers to get mine to download. Even then it wasn't particularly fast 5MB/s as opposed to the 250KB/s I was getting without this.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Finally got to 100% and said it was ready to use but stayed in the download queue, when I tried to get into a match the game broke. Tried to restart the game but wouldn't get past the loading screen afterwards. So after 6 hours of waiting for the update that bricked my game I lost the plot and deleted the game from my drive in a rage. Hopefully it will have finished reinstalling by this morning 😱

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've just come on to try ground war infected out. Takes ages to find a game and when it starts it kicks me out straight away for inactivity. Absolutely shocking.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I have issues when the game finishes, freezes and requires a restart.

Assuming no one is up for a game this afternoon? 😝

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mate was having fun late on. The game is on a separate hard drive so we think that's the issue. He's cleared space and looking to transfer 170gb over. He could see people behind trees and walls. But had no crosshair and couldn't see anyone in the open. I spectated him, was funny as there were people right near him but couldn't see them.

IMG-20200430-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20200430-WA0001.jpg

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Our broadband speed at home is good, well over 200, and over 300 sometimes, my lads download was less than 1mb last night, f*ckin joke, like the old days of dialup

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Our broadband speed at home is good, well over 200, and over 300 sometimes, my lads download was less than 1mb last night, f*ckin joke, like the old days of dialup

Download speeds for this game on pc are crap at the best of times.

Once I got mine going last night I left it on and it took about 10 hours to download 250gb.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Once I got mine going last night I left it on and it took about 10 hours to download 250gb.

Sounds about right. Most I get is 7mb per second.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mate was having fun late on. The game is on a separate hard drive so we think that's the issue. He's cleared space and looking to transfer 170gb over. He could see people behind trees and walls. But had no crosshair and couldn't see anyone in the open. I spectated him, was funny as there were people right near him but couldn't see them.

View attachment 1470232
View attachment 1470233
I used to get that issue on Battlefield 5 a lot.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i

Is their a reason why they are crap on PC? he did say he was downloading something on Xbox last night and it was like 50mb, so miles faster

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had to use my phones 4G to download the latest patch. My hard drive arrived this morning too so I finally have space....feel like sending activision the receipt for it tbh.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Is their a reason why they are crap on PC? he did say he was downloading something on Xbox last night and it was like 50mb, so miles faster

It’s their servers. On Xbox it will be distributed through Microsoft’s servers which everyone is paying for monthly.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was pretty ropey. Even put crossplay on and that was worse.

We went on blackout it was that bad. It was like we had never played the game before. Had a laugh though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Proper s**t last night on multiplayer. Took nearly 2 minutes to get into a lobby for groundwar infected and I was the only one in there. Laggy as f**k on normal groundwar. Only game mode that was consistent was Shoot the ship.

Haven't been on warzone for weeks.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
When I started going into buildings and then out. And literally standing on something and clicking pick up. I knew it was time to down tools lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We joined a game, 130 odd players. By the time we landed, 99. Within ten mins and not seeing anyone it went to about 65 lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
The games shocking since the update. Took me ages to find a lobby. Then when I did. It would either start halfway through a game or I would get kicked straightaway. And after each game finished would get kicked out of the lobby.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Might be some sort of cache issue as I've not had any problems since I reinstalled the game. Check the game management settings and see if you can clear them without reinstalling?

A SHED!
I was on warzone last night and at one point I could reload etc but everything had frozen and it wouldn't let me pick items. Then it said lost server connection so who knows what's going on. Enjoying warzone solos. Without Mic distraction and sneaky tactics I do ok. 🤣