ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It definitely depends on the situation. If you’re outnumbered/no armour/no high ground then camping somewhere then third partying a team is the best option to increase your chance of winning. Either that or just lose. I prefer winning lol. When we used to have the CS clan on mw2 about 10 years ago there was a user on here that camped for pretty much every single game. I’m sure he was called Harry172 or something. It was pretty disgusting, almost admirable levels of camping 😂

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Played 3 plunder matches earlier and 2 of them had aimboters in them. I guess as people can't spectate and report as easily this is where they went. In one game a guy with an M4 took 2 of us out full auto, while free falling in with a single mag and didn't miss a shot 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Last game on last night. Had crossplay on. I find the games are smoother.

Anyway. Last game I'm on the roof running from the storm and I knew there was a team. They 100% couldn't see me. I jump the wall to look down,nailed.

Watch the kill cam and he followed my walk until I jumped up. He couldn't see me. Was annoying.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wall hacking?
Do any of you use the report player function? Not sure if anything gets done but I reported a few last week. 100% cheating and not me being s**t.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Watching the kill cam I would say yeah 100%. No way he could have guessed. Was on train station where the roof goes to another level with a small wall.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Nice duo win.. duo’s is the perfect balance. Not mental crazy like trios/quads but people don’t camp like solos.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah whenever we play and end up in trios on our own. We just aim to collect money asap and get a loadout and see how we get on.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I feel there was abuse lacking last night 🤣

The funniest for me was the Domination on Shipment where I seemed to always be where your team was spawning making it easy to slay and the last one on that trench map.

The tiny snippets of rage you get after killing someone are hilarious and these 2 games it was particularly salty :ROFLMAO:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can’t wait to play duos for 10 hours minimum tomorrow. Not tried it yet