ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Managed just over 60,000 XP in a plunder match this morning and still didn't get the win
tenor (1).gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My mic decided it wasn't working as we started a new game. Had been working fine all night and works when I test it on the PS4. Nothing at all when I test it on the Modern Warfare menu. I had a game in silence. Not even any background noise, or hearing my team shouting at me...
Tried resetting the settings but nothing. I'll try it with the other controller tomorrow incase it's that but I can't see how when it's picking up my voice on the PS4 settings screen.

Simple things going wrong seem to be the most common on this game.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mixed feelings On duos. Its very sweaty.

Was playing with a different chap. He's not great, not saying I am. He was saying people are moaning saying it's worse than solos for setting up shop.

Immediately when we dropped after say five mins ish it was just quiet. Will crack on later and see if I enjoy it more.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Was playing with a different chap. He's not great, not saying I am. He was saying people are moaning saying it's worse than solos for setting up shop.

Immediately when we dropped after say five mins ish it was just quiet. Will crack on later and see if I enjoy it more.
I was playing with old school SWET member @Dredz06 who is pretty shocking that’s maybe why I was getting annoyed...😂

Ill try it again today

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Really struggling to get any decent placing in BR. Just never really seems to flow, and everyone looks to be a proper camping c**t (that sorta gameplay bores the s**t outta me)

Think I’m just going have to stick to hardcore MP 😂

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Really struggling to get any decent placing in BR. Just never really seems to flow, and everyone looks to be a proper camping c**t (that sorta gameplay bores the s**t outta me)

Think I’m just going have to stick to hardcore MP 😂

Takes a while to get into the flow with BR for me it’s so different to Normal Multi player especially hardcore. tbf I only play multiplayer on Fridays now with the CS lot, always In BR Otherwise atm.

Try dropping into a Plunder game before you start BR to get into the feel of the armour etc

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve started playing a game of plunder as solo before doing anything else.

Practice sniping and taking on multiple people. The raging is brilliant 🤣

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Just downed 3 out of the 4 guys as well as wiping 2 squads. I swear most of the time I down about 15-20 people a game and get about 5 kills ffs. My K/D would be at least 3.0 if it weren't for bellend teammates that get stuck in the gulag within the first 1/10th of a second and wont mop up when I need them to