ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
A wee carry?

C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​_​ ​M​o​d​e​r​n​ ​W​a​r​f​a​r​e​®​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had some good games. Average 6-10 per game. One of the lads was getting on Mt frikin nerves. Spectating giving instructions. I had to tell him to be quiet

M13 has some love.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I’ve been swapping between the M13 or Kilo and they’re both pretty decent tbf.
The CR-56 Amax absolutely rips once you've ranked up the attachments if you're looking to set something up if the Grau gets nerfed badly.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some awful games last night. Few with aimbots with RPGs. Literally impossible shots after watching the kill cam (super quick ADS on an RPG with the rocket leaving before it had come up to position)

Could/shouldhave won one apart from our mate thinking I was randomly firing at him. I wasn't, I was firing at the other guys in the last squad while someone in a bush was killing me.

Beginning to hate this game now 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon we had 5/6 top five finishes, mostly 2/3rd. First game I was 1 vs 2 crap position and would have been amazed if I won. Running commentary made me throw the headset down the room and get a coffee lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
So not. Dan c4, use c4. Dan..... What about the c4?

Guy to the right Dan, the right.
Great shot Dan, guy on roof, see him??
Ah bad luck Dan, you played well. Dan....???

Headset launched.