ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of nice back to back wins last week, here's the first with the last guy hiding up on top of a pylon...

Think I beeped out everything other than @Ant1 calling someone a c**t lol, heard it too late.

They were some quality games! I like the beeping, adds ambiance 😝

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

There's the other!

@Ant1 "Definitely had some kills stolen from me then"

Don't think I can deny that when we both shoot the guy, you down him, I finish and get the kill. Last guy is the opposite (I down, you finish) and I still get the kill?! :ROFLMAO:

I thought whoever downed the enemy got the kill? Or is it worked out on damage? lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it’s most damage so you can’t really steal a kill these days. Been like that since S3/4 iirc

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

There's the other!

@Ant1 "Definitely had some kills stolen from me then"

Don't think I can deny that when we both shoot the guy, you down him, I finish and get the kill. Last guy is the opposite (I down, you finish) and I still get the kill?! :ROFLMAO:

I thought whoever downed the enemy got the kill? Or is it worked out on damage? lol

Both those wins were good fun. Watching them back, it's crazy how much we're all communicating and processing all the time.

Antenna boy was hilarious.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Both those wins were good fun. Watching them back, it's crazy how much we're all communicating and processing all the time.

Antenna boy was hilarious.

Noticed that the swearing seemed to calm off in the final circles. Clearer communication brought on subconsciously? :ROFLMAO:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Never been a fan of the zombie stuff myself. Although I know a lot of people wet themselves over it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Never been a fan of the zombie stuff myself. Although I know a lot of people wet themselves over it.

Zombies is awesome but you need a good team to game with tomove up the levels. Some games would last almost 3hrs! Was epic.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
So will this replace warzone for a set period of time? Or can you still play wz and ignore this garbage?

I assume it will just be extra game modes.

Trios at nighttime could be interesting, although the camping will be strong 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m petrified of running to the train being chased by zombies and the door closing right in front of me.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Going to be off the game until Saturday night after today so..... Anyone on from 11am for a marathon?