ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That bombardment is essentially just a cluster strike that lasts a bit longer 🤣 need to do the zombies event to be able to purchase it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Biggest issue for me was recoil. The Aug even for controller players is easy enough to use. The M16 has more noticeable bounce round going on

Bmw 330d
Already bought an RC-XD instead of a loadout as they’ve put it at the bottom of the list when it’s 3k. f**king bunch of morons.

Suzuki Jimny
Success

9A0DFA35-68FD-4A30-A64D-0A366FEA2AF9.jpeg

Bmw 330d
@CadwellCab

Decent thought on the rc car lol

Glad it wasn’t just me. It’s ridiculous, I’m sick of these half arse updates that take 3/4 attempts to get right. Anybody with half a brain cell would’ve noticed that the RC-XD is out of place when the list goes from low-high, likewise with foresight. Already seeing YouTube videos of people getting it then camping final circle for the win.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Foresight is mental.
Shows how many people just loot for cash now. Final circle area was heaving.
Got us a win though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not sure if these ‘leaked’ new warzone map clips are an April fools so I’m not going to post them 🤣 verdansk in the 80s apparently.