ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Used the groza for another couple hours this evening, I’ll probably have it fully unlocked tomorrow. It’s pretty fun but i do think I’ll go back to the FFAR though, just fires much quicker and easier to use. Anything past it’s first drop off range is where I’m normally using the amax anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep FFAR as SMG and the A-Max for main is my favourite load out. Mp5 is still solid but with the A-Max at least if you're on an empty clip you can switch to the FFAR and get good range. Not tried it since the nerf though I might go back to the As-val A-Max combo.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just watched Jukeyz drop 40 kills and just under 15k damage in a split quads wager match 🤣 bloke is next level

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Because this game is retarded, and it makes zero sense going back in time to the 80's, are the MW weapons going to stay?
And next year when the new game is apparently set in WW2 and the map changes, are they going to be going back in time again and rocking 80's weapons?

The last few days I've just not even been arsed with it. Had some decent games last week then it just went absolutely shite with hackers or ridiculous lag.

What's the zombies percentage on now?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've been losing my rag with it recently

Ill get deleted by a Mac-10, so the next game I'll load in with the exact same meta-Mac and still get deleted. Last night I got killed by a console player in the gulag with fists and he wasn't even f**king facing me

Every update they do they ruin it and then have to roll it back again. Oh and don't get me started with aimbot c***s that shag their nanna

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I've been losing my rag with it recently

Ill get deleted by a Mac-10, so the next game I'll load in with the exact same meta-Mac and still get deleted. Last night I got killed by a console player in the gulag with fists and he wasn't even f**king facing me

Every update they do they ruin it and then have to roll it back again. Oh and don't get me started with aimbot c***s that shag their nanna

If it makes you feel better, I seem to be getting better.

Averaged a 2.08 KD across 8 games the other night, including a 12 bomb.

I’m sure that is comforting for you.

#riseoftheconsole

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
If it makes you feel better, I seem to be getting better.

Averaged a 2.08 KD across 8 games the other night, including a 12 bomb.

I’m sure that is comforting for you.

#riseoftheconsole
I'm still getting 6 kills a game I think but its the way I'm dying. Using the Fennec and FAL aint a good combo because you deplete the ammo so quick but then they take 45 mins to reload😭😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'm still getting 6 kills a game I think but its the way I'm dying. Using the Fennec and FAL aint a good combo because you deplete the ammo so quick but then they take 45 mins to reload😭😂

6 kills per game you say?

4268033A-E67F-476E-AF58-462977548875.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thought this was really weird, couldn't work out what had happened. Thought he maybe had tune up on, but that only increases self res by 25%.. watched it a couple of times and just realised he had a most wanted. Talk about good timing for him (not that it mattered) 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Some s**t games tonight. Didn’t help that my headset decided to die at the end of the last game. Usually beeps at low battery 🤔

Should be on for 6 hours minimum tomorrow.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on from 10pm onwards. Hopefully get some better games in.. My excuse is I don't do much BR 😂

A SHED!
Thought this was really weird, couldn't work out what had happened. Thought he maybe had tune up on, but that only increases self res by 25%.. watched it a couple of times and just realised he had a most wanted. Talk about good timing for him (not that it mattered) 😂

As you climbed the ladder that's a cracking snap back on target. Good work.