ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Some good but tough games last night with @N0ddie, @Jonnio and Nod’s mate.

Then some more good but tough games with @Jonnio , @NorthloopCup and his mate.

Last game of the night, lovely win - first on the “new map” for me. Made it all worth it 🥵

Yeah absolute sweatsville all night then had that quieter one to finish off!

ZRG (or f**king WW2 cannon according to Mr Thugger) headshot for the finish 😍

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The game definitely seems "hard" at the mo. Good games none-the-less.

I’m glad in a way. Just seems getting used to new map dynamics / areas of cover / ground loot guns / buffs / nerfs etc have made it that bit harder again.

Which helps keep the game fresh and makes the wins / good gameplay sweeter.

Fair play to them. They can’t update smoothly or deal with hackers for toffee, but they have “reset” the game a bit and made it challenging / enjoyable again.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Definitely a better game. Although I did throw a girly strop last night.

Watched the kill cam back. Getting shot close up the literally flicked to my head.

Gulag. Guy seems to watch me through the wall then jump shots me in thr open in one movement.

So launched the headphones filled the kettle up and made a brew. Maybe five mins. Came back to the game they had bought me back, I dies obviously as was making a brew. Then get bought back again and get shot in the air. Could not write this s**t.

Turned the ps4 off and didn't say bye.

Child.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Does everyone just follow jgod for the meta? Struggling with the best guns at the moment! Havnt unlocked amax so using blueprint enigma for the majority. Ffar used to be my go to but that's a bit w**k now

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Does everyone just follow jgod for the meta? Struggling with the best guns at the moment! Havnt unlocked amax so using blueprint enigma for the majority. Ffar used to be my go to but that's a bit w**k now

No I follow fellow pro streamers with what they use. Oh and fail massively.

Streamer. Amax use it. Zero recoil, lazer.
Me. OK mate on it.

Five minutes later. Miss every shot and complain to my cat.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
No I follow fellow pro streamers with what they use. Oh and fail massively.

Streamer. Amax use it. Zero recoil, lazer.
Me. OK mate on it.

Five minutes later. Miss every shot and complain to my cat.
Usually I just havnt even unlocked the gun 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Floor loot street sweeper ftw

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think I'm level 25 on the amax. Prefer the smg guns as I run round dead fast pretending to be a YouTuber.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
So apparently picking up a gas mask slows movement down by 6% and same goes for satchels. 🤔

Ah that makes sense. I have often watched one of the pros and seen the flaw loot and wondered how they have missed it and not picked it up.

But that is usually earlier in the game so I guess they are banking on getting it later if they need it and not taking the mobility hit early on

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been trying the FAL and AMax as an SMG seen as the AR as SMG meta seems to be a thing at the minute and I couldn't be bothered to level up the AK. Both rip and work great. Prefer the AMax but if you hit the shots with the FAL its solid.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
There has been a huge restock of Cronus Zen recently, might explain it
Aye @Ph1 Tom was on about it last night

f**king virgin behaviour, they should hardware lock s**t so you have to use a Sony/Microsoft approved controller. At least with PC's software is detectable

We're in @NorthloopCup's lobbies and we still get some spastic c**t shoot you through a bush, no lobby is safe from these little doylems

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I like others get bitter when losing a gun fight, hey i even introduced my new headphones to the floor last night.

The lads i play with have no idea why i get like that sometimes. Lets just have fun. Yeah okay, girly fook.

It is tough at the moment and yeah some kills will be from someone epic at the game. Others not so much imo.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I saw on Twitter a team of 12 won a game of quads yesterday 🤣
Apparently there was another team with us when we won the other night. Wonder if it will count to their stats?

Screenshot_20210503-112507.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone play the trio resurgence mode?

I ment to suggest it to the ladslast night and forgot.

Played the buy back mode ages ago and preferred it over the norm tbh

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Played this for the first time in a month yesterday. Enjoying the update.. still using the same guns from when this game came out, Kilo/Kar98 😂

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Played some rebirth yesterday, there's a glitch at chemical engineering where people can get under the map and ping you through the walls - nice on Activision/Raven/whoever the f**k I blame now!