ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ha ha, awesome. Yeah the pkm is ace. In fact got destroyed last night by it.

Picked up a ground mac 10 and added stopping power. Lolz.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Looks like the chopper lagged/went stationary for a bit and he compensated.
Pretty sure most of that is just how quickly he can track/switch targets + spazzy FFAR recoil movement.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i watched zlaners video defending that chaps video.

But didnt Badboy do another video defending that video.

Anyways.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I do watch these guys. What do we think.

I used to watch BBB stuff, but he made a fool out of himself when he wrongly accused someone of using a strike pack and managed to drag out a 12 minute video about it. The guy just clutches at straws for views.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
4DABA221-71FD-4F91-9C22-374EA5FB5CCB.jpeg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If you like LMG's the Stoner is worth a try. Trust me when I say it absolutely destroys vehicles with the ranger barrel.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Unlocked the new gun on plunder last night what a pain that was. Hopefully it's good I didn't level up yet but I have been killed by it a few times.

Was using the Stoner and AMax as an SMG loadout for a bit too and that might be one of my favourites right now tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Curious. On monitors it has two hdmi ports, 1+2 oddly.

Is the a difference between them. Not 1+2 🙄

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Curious. On monitors it has two hdmi ports, 1+2 oddly.

Is the a difference between them. Not 1+2 🙄

I think on some newer HDMI 2.1 (4k high refresh) tvs there will be some HDMI ports on the back that do and don't support HDMI 2.1 if that's what ya mean?

On monitors I'd of thought it would be HDMI or Displayport ports on the back. :unsure:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Was just curious wether it makes any difference using hdmi 1 or 2 with the pro and a new ish monitor.