ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't suppose anyone has got a like new ps4 wireless controller they arnt using, swapped to pc etc. Before you ask no I haven't launched it lol. The stick drift when scoped in is getting to much lol.

A SHED!
Hard going last night. Sandwiched between two teams most games. Annoying when you can see what's going to happen. Never mind.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been going all out noob lately with the riot shield, stims and ammo box trying to get a win in the gas at the end. 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Don't suppose anyone has got a like new ps4 wireless controller they arnt using, swapped to pc etc. Before you ask no I haven't launched it lol. The stick drift when scoped in is getting to much lol.

Can you tweak the deadzone in settings to get rid of it?

I managed to clean the contacts on a couple of dual shocks which sorted it. Bit of a faff though getting them apart etc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Happens in apex too. Its intermittent but gradually getting worse.

When you scope in and have to keep the toggle back slightly so it doesn't creep, it's not ideal lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Few games as apex had an update. We had to use crossplay too.

Guy who won of our games. His kill history was something like, 5, 5, 8, 3, 48, 20, 15, 32. He must be a really quick learner.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

My man flu in that makes me sound like I’m one of these;

1631729966861.jpeg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New mode actually looks pretty good. Only duos at the minute but the TTK is much longer (nearly double) and no free loadouts. Looks a bit harder mind so might not turn out to be too much fun 😅

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yes cheers mate, apologies to all for being a complete Moron still….it took me 25 minutes to sort the microphone out😂 I’m still working on load outs and sum of the controls are a work in progress, but I enjoyed myself none the less.

so thanks for having me

Didn’t think you were a moron at all. 😂

Some good games. Holding the radar array for so long was good fun.