ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Dunno if the cheat makers have finally mastered their software, but last night was rife with cheaters. People making no attempts to hide it either. Thoroughly demoralising.

Inferno 225 cup
Must’ve got booted back to Home Screen about 5 times last night, with the last one kicking me and two others clean out and not being able to get back in.

No guns loading, buildings not rendering. This map is an utter shower of s**t.

Downloaded pubg and going on that for a bit. [emoji28]

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_20220105_231505.jpg

Cracking snipe on rebirth, I snipe and use the stg. Then the gane froze lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Played a fair few games of this today. It’s not great let’s be honest. I was absolutely sick of Verdansk, but it was miles better than this.

I've been liking the map change to be honest. Visibility being the only real issue sometimes.

Mines is a decent drop point.

It's just the gameplay that grates every now and then.

Felt like that every game in the final months of Verdansk though. If the hackers are back in full swing now then I guess that'll be the case again! 🤔

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I saw something about Activision taking engine owning to court over it.

Yeah. Haven't read much about it, same crap different day lol. We were saying last night it's just ways of getting people to buy the game. Anti cheat guys, much excite. 90% of people, yeah course.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wish Xbox recorded Comms lol. Put this little montage together now the shotguns got nerfed. I had a ton of fun with these even though I know people hate them because they're so easy to use and broken. Easily the most op gun by far imo more so than the DMR imo.