ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

call this a courtesy car

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 08 December 2004

A 3 cylinder Corsa? Since when?
The new shape Corsas have a 3 cylinder 1.0 Ive had one before as a courtesy car.

There not that bad my only problem was it didnt have ABS.

my dad had a diesel 106 as a courtasy car once when his car was in for body work repair. We nicknamed hoppy as the desil fillter was f**ked it took about 1min30 to go from 0 - 30 now thats slow!!! And surprise surprise the dealer wouldnt change it. Boune bounce bounce

Megane 225

I got an 1.2 Expression to stand in for my 1.6 dynamique - tbh I wasnt expecting much more! Thing is though, this 1.2 felt so much quieter and smoother than my 1.6!:eek: Clutch and gearchange much nicer too. Hmm.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 08 December 2004

I had about 12 courtesy cars in my reno owning days and not once did I have to pay that, get them to call reno uk and u will not have to pay. Its not your fault its off the road
When my brake servo failed those nice people at Parks Renault in EK wouldnt give me a courtesy car because im under 21?

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 08 December 2004

I got an 1.2 Expression to stand in for my 1.6 dynamique - tbh I wasnt expecting much more! Thing is though, this 1.2 felt so much quieter and smoother than my 1.6!:eek: Clutch and gearchange much nicer too. Hmm.
That feeling of smoothness will be from the much (sh*ttier) spoungy suspension. Just try taking a corner fast though. I know what I prefer.............

Ive got an 04 1.2 16v dynamique this time. I dont trust the grip on these and the suspension is slack as hell. I though I wouldnt really notice the power but it is much slower than mine and theres rattling from the sunroof and somewhere else but at least it was free!. At least its better than the Yaris i got last time.