ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling 197 owners........

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
Do any of you have proper fitting mats for your car and if so where did you get them from? I'm not going to leave the cheap tolilet that renault gave me with the car in there long. Also are there any special renaultsport or R27 mats around?

White 197
No, we just have the regular Clio light grey coloured mats in it.

The only problem we have had with them is that the mat doesn't fit properly under the clutch pedal. It has on occassion managed to cover the clutch pedal which isn't great.

Don't think there are any renaultsport mats which is a shame.

No renaultsport mats available but you can get the luxury mats which are about 50 quid, the previous renaultsport mats for the 182 were something like £130!!

I've got the 'Semi Tailored' mats from Halfords, £40 and fit perfectly as they do a set for the Clio III, I've only really got one picture and doesn't show em that well:
img0420fh4.jpg

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Renault offer 2 grades/style of mats iirc...
Classic, and luxury. I think there about £30 and £50 respectively.

ST
I've got the ones from my 182 as they were in near new nick when i chopped the 182 in for the R27..

R26
No, we just have the regular Clio light grey coloured mats in it.

The only problem we have had with them is that the mat doesn't fit properly under the clutch pedal. It has on occassion managed to cover the clutch pedal which isn't great.

Don't think there are any renaultsport mats which is a shame.

i had that prob with mine so i stuck more sticky velcro on them so they stick to the carpet better
oh and i have the lux mats i think they were thrown in for free when i got the car

clioint4.gif