ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CALLING ALL CLIOS IN SCOTLAND!!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ooooh been away for a while ... im from glasgow !! and have a 182 !

steviemck !! ... ive seen you about ... i stay just beside ek !

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
also anyone coming to knockhill on sunday the 18th june ?? clio cup race !

also theres more scots than i thought and closer to me than i thought too

A well built VW
Used to have a clio but moved up in the world to a meggy now lol

Live in Dunfermline might be tempted with Knockhill this weekend but it clashes with a classic car rally i quite fancy too mmmm decisions decisions

Renault Clio Dynamique
Hmmm ths gives me an idea while I'm trying to have a nap! What about if the scottish lot all come to the next Falkirk Cruise? Would be like a mini FCS with all the clios there :D Obviously it's a bit of a treck for the Aberdeen folk on a Thursday night but hey it would be well good! I mean it'll more than likely be warm and with the summer coming in it'll stay light for ages :cool: Next Falkirk Cruise is Thursday the 6th of July!

Clio 182 Cup
182 Cup, Bo'ness. Generally seen on Council business throughout West Lothian.

Attachments

• clio.jpg
    clio.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 19

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rennie said:
Yep that will be me, Ktec one and I work in Altens - Often see you going around but usually in my coupe.

This i saw you today at the wee round about at the bottom of Anderson drive. 4:45 ish.
I'm dyin for a shot in the vee..HINT HINT

Clio Williams 1,2 and 3
Im from Aberdeen, ive got a clio williams 3, reg (l3wlm) not sure if u have seen it going around!

Andy

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clio_mod said:
Im from Aberdeen, ive got a clio williams 3, reg (l3wlm) not sure if u have seen it going around!

Andy

Fancy meeting up mate, i'm buyin one very soon and facy having a look at a few. not too sure what to look for.

Ali said:
This i saw you today at the wee round about at the bottom of Anderson drive. 4:45 ish.
I'm dyin for a shot in the vee..HINT HINT

wee round about lol, hadagan? nightmare the amout of times some t***s almost hit me there!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ your not wrong mate. We should all meet up at sum point!! Seems to be a good number of us. nice weather and all.

Alan whats our msn fella?

Ali said:
^ your not wrong mate. We should all meet up at sum point!! Seems to be a good number of us. nice weather and all.

Alan whats our msn fella?

great idea, hopefully will get some decent weather again soon my msn is alanstewart24@hotmail

RenaultSport clio 17
Ross M said:
also anyone coming to knockhill on sunday the 18th june ?? clio cup race !

also theres more scots than i thought and closer to me than i thought too
I`ll be going on sunday ross looking forward to it :D think i need to get a season pass for knockhill i`m never bloody away from the place :S lol

edam_cheese said:
182 Cup, Bo'ness. Generally seen on Council business throughout West Lothian.
Lovin' the orange light on the roof in your avater, better than my roofbars lol!

I'm often on council business too but with Falkirk. They thought I was taking the p*ss at first when I filled out my mileage claim: Car - Clio, Engine size - 1998cc, aye right son...

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
Re: the Exclusive in Edinburgh

Would that be the one on Robby Av?

Last edited:
  The Beast MK4
DAZZA_CUP said:
Yes i`ve heard of it Jonaldinho , i stay in Lesmahagow or the Gow for short :D

Yup, know the Gow very well. Mate lives in Kirkmuirhill. Very handy wee place being right on the M74. :D

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
I live on Slateford Road - mine is the red Punto. Currently in the market for a 172, just trying to find the right one. Nice Exclusive by the way.

tiTTy & SV650
old old thread before my time.

I did have the 182 in June 04 just hadnt stumbled across CS at the time.

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
Rik said:
I live on Slateford Road - mine is the red Punto. Currently in the market for a 172, just trying to find the right one. Nice Exclusive by the way.

i know some one who is selling a red 172 mrk2 if you were interested?

region of 6k think he is looking for

cheers for the comment about my car

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
moogster_1 said:
i know some one who is selling a red 172 mrk2 if you were interested?

region of 6k think he is looking for

cheers for the comment about my car

Thats a bit mad cos thats exactly what I'm looking for! Was planning on going to a dealer so I can trade in the Punto but will consider all options. Know what the miles are?

Can't wait to get a 172 - if only for the aircon at the moment!

Rik

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
Rik said:
Thats a bit mad cos thats exactly what I'm looking for! Was planning on going to a dealer so I can trade in the Punto but will consider all options. Know what the miles are?

Can't wait to get a 172 - if only for the aircon at the moment!

Rik

not sure about exact millage but think it is in region of 56k.

its a mint car.

lowered with nice exhuast and smart wheels.

wouldnt recomend a trade in as you wont get anything near what you are looking for your punto.

ill get in contact with my mate and get all the details.

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
moogster_1 said:
not sure about exact millage but think it is in region of 56k.

its a mint car.

lowered with nice exhuast and smart wheels.

wouldnt recomend a trade in as you wont get anything near what you are looking for your punto.

ill get in contact with my mate and get all the details.

Cheers mate

Might be a wee bit high on the miles - I' trying to get sommat under 30k as I do about 80 miles a day going to work (in Stirling) - but would be good to look at the details.

Got a couple of things in the pipeline and will post if I get something sorted in the meantime.

I had dealers offer me trade-in values from £2200 to £3000 so who knows! I don't want to be stuck without a car and have to get the train to work at ANY point and I'm probably just being lazy!

Rik

Silver 182 with cup packs
You want to avoid Scotrail at all costs. They'll rip the @rse off you at every oppertunity they can get (I know after doing Edi-Gla every day for 3 years)