ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CALLING ALL CLIOS IN SCOTLAND!!

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
Rik said:
Cheers mate

Might be a wee bit high on the miles - I' trying to get sommat under 30k as I do about 80 miles a day going to work (in Stirling) - but would be good to look at the details.

Got a couple of things in the pipeline and will post if I get something sorted in the meantime.

I had dealers offer me trade-in values from £2200 to £3000 so who knows! I don't want to be stuck without a car and have to get the train to work at ANY point and I'm probably just being lazy!

Rik

cool dude. just drop me a pm if you are interested.

thats a hefty drive to stirling from gorgie like. just wait till you have a 172 and you'll be gagging to get to work in the morning just to drive your car :D

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i have a 172 cup. up in aberdeen. often seen cruising the area or racing up and down my private test road (A90) with justin ^^ usually the one in front of him hahaha

Ph1
Heavily tuned mk1 172 in sunny Dumfries :)

abitstuck1.jpg

S2000
I'm in Edinburgh, got a Naples red 1.4 RT and 1.8 16v.

moogster_1 - are you ever up currie way? I've seen a 172 exclusive parked at the end of my street a few times, but thats the only one I've ever seen in Edinburgh.

tiTTy & SV650
ALY said:
Not unless I'm his split personality alter ego...

lol i can believe it he has enough cash to have 2 172's and private plates judging by the size of his new house!

Ph2 172
Martin_89 said:
this the one i seen in falkirk the other day and stirling yesterday?

Must have been a similar one mate, this one has been in Aberdeen with me since Wednesday.