ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CALLING ALL CLIOS IN SCOTLAND!!

R26

1.2 down the road in sunny Ayr :)

Might attened Crail this Sunday, see if there will be a hangover or not.

Wide arches are mint mate :D

First time I saw that wide arch Clio it came up behind me on the M9 - fecked if I knew what type of car it was! Wasnt until I stopped later that I found out it was a Clio!

ok so out of the 2 silver 172s in that pic whos from edinburgh,and does the blonde bitd in the pic to 1 of them lol,could be wrong but im sure its you i often see going down turnhouse road an sittin down their at night?

A well built VW
Andy how much searching have you been doing - altho would be interesting to see who on here is from Scotland now as im sure there are a few extra faces - still a lot of the old ones hanging around tho

I'm still here...

sh*t, 2004 seems a long time ago

Keep seeing a cup in Falkirk/Shieldhill with S7 CUP registration. Doens't seem to be a member on here.

Silver 182 with cup packs
Well seeing as everyone else is adding their details...

I've had my titanium 182 with both cup packs for 5 months now and still loving every minute of it. It's only 1.5 miles from where I stay to my office in East Kilbride, yet I've already done close to 8000 miles :)

side_view.jpg

muz

big fat japanese bus
I was about to say me when I noticed MAC 30l s entry, then noticed the date!! FFS back from the grave

Stevy Mac has a bike now as far as I know

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
The Big Yin said:
Andy how much searching have you been doing - altho would be interesting to see who on here is from Scotland now as im sure there are a few extra faces - still a lot of the old ones hanging around tho

haha, i didn't realise i ony went back a few pages too! lol.. (now that i think about it, it was a few pages back in a serch i done!)

Renault Clio Dynamique
Deep Red 1.2 16V Dynamique in Falkirk :approve:

Will be Apexed by the end of the week! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rennie said:
Mk 1 V6 in Silver also in Aberdeen(shire)!! - Common as muck up here :D
Si

Have you got an aftermarket zorst on yours mate. I see one on union st every so offen.

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6
Ali said:
Have you got an aftermarket zorst on yours mate. I see one on union st every so offen.

Yep that will be me, Ktec one and I work in Altens - Often see you going around but usually in my coupe.

AHD

Ford Focus ST
from glasgow, did have a 1.2 dynamique, moved to middlesex and moved in with my boyfriend and we both traded our cars in and bought a 182!!!