ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CALLING ALL FULL FAT OWNERS

Civic Type R EK9
Im getting them done near me in somerset!! Yeh getting them in the ph-quick lettering well same as trophy etc will post pics up 2moz

Clio 172 mk2
pardon my ignorance but what is ph quick all about

It's about owners of the uglier, inferior Mk1 version who aren't on 'CS wages' thus can't afford brand new cars so they make themselves feel better by putting these stickers on their cars lol:D

Civic Type R EK9
Not sure they can match exact font but it will still be diff to have ph-phat on my car and getting username done! Ready at 4

Mondeo STTDCI
PH-QUICKER is the only one worth considering.

The word "PHAT" means so much more to the teenage gangstas that I would not even entertain having it on my car.

Civic Type R EK9
Yep will be posting pics up later mate font doesnt look 100% trophy effect but unless any knows font name will have to be close as i can get

Mountune Tractor
Yep will be posting pics up later mate font doesnt look 100% trophy effect but unless any knows font name will have to be close as i can get

Ok mate, if it's not perfect then don't worry, I spoke to a guy on here - artur something who has the trophy font and can get them done if we need some.
Can't wait to see the pics.