ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cam Belt Kit for 182 Clio

clio 182 sport
Hi to all just to introduce myself i have recently bought a Black Clio Sport 182. I think this is coming up to Cam Belt change time and what i can make out this should be done at 72,000 miles. Correct me if wrong. Although this has been serviced regular i am unsure if the belt has been done. Any way what i am after is the Renault Part number for a 54 plate Clio 182 Cam Belt Kit. A friend of mine has one for his 172 that he does not need due to selling his car and i wondered if the kit is the same the part number is :- 77 01 477 022. Any help would be great and hopefully get some pics up soon. O and buy the way great little car just waiting for the dry wheather and snow to clear !:approve:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Think it's the same for 172 and 182, if it's a 54 plate the cambelt is due now.

On 72k you will need the Following-

Cambelt Kit-

Auxillary belt kit-
( kit consists of Auxillary belt + pullies & tensioners)

*IF* the full aux belt kit was changed on the 36k service you may only need a new aux belt + cambelt kit-
Check your service book- there are 2 pages-
one says accessories belt ( AUX) should be stamped-
the following page is timing belt ( Cambelt)

I THINK these are the correct part nums-
S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yes i think ph2 172 and 182s are the same

Don't forget the aux belt kit will probs need changing to.

How olds the car and what millage is it on?