ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt and Aux belt

172 Cup
Hi guys, had a quote from renault for cambelt and aux belt change on my 172 cup and just wondering if this will include the pulleys being changed as well.

p.s parts and fitted £368

172 Cup
just spoke to renault and this includes the Tensioners etc, the guy i spoke to said that the reason for the price being lower than the FF is due to the time scale being less because the Air con "is not in the way" as he put it. So think the price is quite good.

172 MKII FF
just spoke to renault and this includes the Tensioners etc, the guy i spoke to said that the reason for the price being lower than the FF is due to the time scale being less because the Air con "is not in the way" as he put it. So think the price is quite good.

Yes. Everywhere i phoned asked if I had the air con version, so this is probably why.