ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt change

Clio Expression 5dr
Hello all,

Cambelt change is now overdue and I really need to get it sorted. Being a student means the money side of it is a problem but I've heard it's quick difficult to do yourself and even garages in the past have messed it up.

Can anyone recommend where I could take it for a reasonable price in Norfolk who would know what they are doing?

Thanks
Liam

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Dare I say ring Mitchell's Renault, price should still be around the £300 mark which isn't too bad for a main dealer.

Most reputable garages in the area will be cheaper and shouldn't have too much of a problem though...

172 Cup
The guy is in Norfolk, just go to cit-ren

Seconded. Took my Cup to Cit-Ren for cambelt, dephaser (with oil change), waterpump and tracking. £600 all in which is a great price and I can only say positive things about the service. Turns out the old belt kit hadn't been fitted correctly by the garage the previous owner had taken it to and that, although the timing was spot on, it clearly hadn't been timed using the correct tools. In other words I had been an extremely lucky bstard!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
east bilney renault. VERY cheap place, its where i got my cambelt done pretty much half price to anywhere else

clio 172 cup
mine is due on the 172cup and shall be making the drive to diamond motors in the next few months as a mate had his cup done a couple of weeks ago and said his work was 2nd to none top job and couldnt of wanted more and he is mega picky with who he chooses :)