ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt &pulleys price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
Can anyone give me a ruff guess on the price getting cambelt kit fitted at Birchdown.
The BG is on 70,000 just. I had it done last time at 35,000, but have got my receipt to hand
Its at home and I'm not there for a while.

Thanks chaps.

I can't decide on posting but not telling you the answer, or making this as sarcastic as possible before giving you a hint to the answer...

Maybe give Birchdown a call?

Wooaaahhhh, that's a bit drastic. Mick, I need a cambelt change but can't be bothered to put any effort in whatsoever, will you do it for free?

Marcus, I've decided on sarcastic. I have a skill that according to Cliosport is very unique and rare. It allowed me to find out the price for a cambelt change at birchdown for a FF 182 including labour, genuine parts and VAT - is this rare and unique skill:

a) Being psychic

or

b) The search box in the top right corner or failing that, Google

Yup, it's answer "b" http://www.birchdown.com/timing.html :) /sarcasm #KillMeNow #instagram #CS #RoyMunson'sIsCSGettingStupiderThread Being a bit more helpful, that actually seems a very good price. I think only DTM are cheaper but they're virtually in Scotland ;)

Last edited:

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
I sent Ste a pm over the weekend, but he hasn't got back to me, so just thought I ask a few of
You lot, might of known I'd get snidey remarks off a few bell ends.

Going to be around the 600 mark with the vvt pulley at a guess. But yeah just be a brave boy and ring. I dont really like using the phone either so can sorta understand your reluctance

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
No not botherd about using the phone matt, just didn't want to mither them at birchdown
With phone calls until I'm ready for Nippin down there in a few week.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Yup, it's answer "b" http://www.birchdown.com/timing.html :) /sarcasm #KillMeNow #instagram #CS #RoyMunson'sIsCSGettingStupiderThread Being a bit more helpful, that actually seems a very good price. I think only DTM are cheaper but they're virtually in Scotland ;)[/QUOTE]

Hash tags, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.