ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambus/Speed pulse info

Clio Extreme 1.2 2002
guys,

anyone know if the Clio 2002 needs a cambus adaptor in order to get the speed pulse info? Or weather it can be taken direct from the Speedo? Also if there is anywhere easy to get too that I can get the speed pulse info?

Reason is I need to stick in a Satnav unit for testing and need Speed pulse info in order for it to lock on properly.

Some other makes of cars require a Cambus adaptor that splits the speed pulse info for you as you can not get it off a single line.

Any help guys?

BMW M135i
The violet wire in the power iso connector is the speed pulse I believe, beyond that I can't help you.

On the 1998 model it's a Purple wire at the back of the instrument cluster, there is a black 10 pin connector. Pin 8 carries the signal. Dunno if it's the same for a 2002 model.