ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Came across this old pic! :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I love this pic and just randomly came across it so thought I should ***** it ;)

DSC00191Large.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice :)

whats its looking like at mo?

It's like that now isn't it?

With regards to the exterior anyway.

Yup!

what you got it lowered on matey?

Well I bought K-tec coilovers as a temp measure whilist my Gaz Golds where getting fixed but ended up keeping them as the car handles really well with them tbh, in that pic above there are no rear adjusters on so its about 5-10mm lower than it is now but it doesnt sit on the bumpstops anymore ;)

n/a
Yup!

Well I bought K-tec coilovers as a temp measure whilist my Gaz Golds where getting fixed but ended up keeping them as the car handles really well with them tbh, in that pic above there are no rear adjusters on so its about 5-10mm lower than it is now but it doesnt sit on the bumpstops anymore ;)

lol looks wicked well i have sold my monaco and bought a black 172 and will take some inspiration of you (no homo)
:rasp:
black on black ftw!