ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

For those of you who are following us on social media, you'll have seen that we did a site visit this weekend to discuss the details of the event and also the camping situation.

For camping, we have a MASSIVE field dedicated to us, which is also on our stand.

Just 1 minute walk away from where you're camping is a newly refurbished shower block (300k's work) as well as nice clean toilets etc.

To book camping you need to call call 01524 781453 and quote Rally 14.

As there is a bank holiday this weekend, the venue are only accepting a minimum of two days booking for the camping. To get around this and accommodate people who only want to stay one night, we would ask you to pay for the full two nights, and we will reimburse you the 1 nights difference.

You just need to e-mail your booking confirmation to luke@cliosport.net and I will arrange with you directly. Note that this will be policed by us/me on here and both on the day, so please don't abuse this gesture of goodwill.

Thanks,

Luke.

Don't know many on here personally but will be camping as should be a laugh! If some of my mates are coming with me, what the deal with them buying tickets etc?? Thanks

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Don't know many on here personally but will be camping as should be a laugh! If some of my mates are coming with me, what the deal with them buying tickets etc?? Thanks

They would need to buy tickets through our shop. Or you can buy on their behalf and they pay you back. However you decide to do it.

Many.
Is the two nights Friday and Saturday night, or Saturday and Sunday night?

Me and my mate want to stay Friday & Saturday night.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We can have a good breakfast on the Sunday morning and then go explore the fairground rides etc. and then get pissed again :)

Mini Cooper S sport
We can have a good breakfast on the Sunday morning and then go explore the fairground rides etc. and then get pissed again :)

Now you're talking!

I'm looking forward to this. If we at least have some the crowd from the RDR camp, plus some of the others who couldn't make it - it'll be good!

I will be less useless this time and help tidy up a bit more.