ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ive only just managed to get my self settled .... pomo juice wasnt a good idea lol.

i dont think the curry agreed with us all but t'was a laugh sat chatting for 2 hours whilst waiting.... Vini the ' king ' haha

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The crows were eating your puke after you left,
quite disturbing that your food looked the same on your plate as it did thrown up on the floor.

Mini Cooper S sport
It sounds like an organised puke-up!

Glad I missed out on the dodgy curry.

It makes me feel better that you missed it too.

Ha, I've got a fridge full of booze and an empty weekend :dapprove:!

I want another RDR camping trip, but it's too late in the year now. We really should organise a night out, I can't wait another year to see everyone.

Can't we all just go to a pub (maybe end of Oct/early Nov?) and stay in some £30 a night Travel Inn?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I want another RDR camping trip, but it's too late in the year now. We really should organise a night out, I can't wait another year to see everyone.

Can't we all just go to a pub (maybe end of Oct/early Nov?) and stay in some £30 a night Travel Inn?

More than up for that! Because she's due any day I haven't been out for ages. Would love a night out with the usual suspects!

Mini Cooper S sport
OK let's get it sorted. I'm guessing it needs to be somewhere central. Is anyone mega up north or could we do somewhere like Oxford?

We need a new thread really, I'll start a one or ask RDR to (as he's chief organiser haha).

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

you sound like my kinda girl(woman)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I missed out on my drunken weekend :cry:

:eek: you're welcome x

Due to the amount of booze that went round I didn't really manage any of it lastnight lol.
Could have done with necking the bottle after the day I've had today though :( got to be up at 4.45am tomorrow for work though

Mini Cooper S sport
Where's the best place to post it?

I've got two dates in mind. Sat 25th Oct and Sat 21st Feb next year for those who can't make October.

As for location, I don't know! Southampton? Oxford? Swindon? Guildford?

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Where's the best place to post it?

I've got two dates in mind. Sat 25th Oct and Sat 21st Feb next year for those who can't make October.

As for location, I don't know! Southampton? Oxford? Swindon? Guildford?

Oxford/Swindon gets my vote!!

march could be a good time, no track days or events booked in yet!