ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camping for french car show

corsa ecoflex
just wondered if we have been allocated any pitches this year at wicksteed park for the camping...i know rtoc are there again this year so wanted to know if we are doing the same for those that prefer a night under the stars rather than a travel lodge

SchwepTek™
After the aweful nights sleep i had last year thanks to Mace unhooking my tent and dragging it half way across a field.....with me still in it!!!!....i think i will be in a travel lodge this year! lol.

:)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
After the aweful nights sleep i had last year thanks to Mace unhooking my tent and dragging it half way across a field.....with me still in it!!!!....i think i will be in a travel lodge this year! lol.

:)

Oh memories :eek:

Hotel this year though i think

182 Sport 2.0I
Awesome! Just a question, isnt the show a one day event? Camping on the Sat night or the Sunday?