ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Campus project

clio 1.2
my liittle 1.2 campus sport project!

bought it off a friend a few months ago on the cheap but as it always goes, decided to change some bits

IMG_2696_zpsydwimjua.jpg

first up was some ATS cups

IMG_3490_zpsgphhp0mn.jpg

IMG_3492_zpsjmfiij22.jpg

IMG_3729_zpshxocwqky.jpg

next is to install the 172 interior (ignore the mess weve just had christmas)

IMG_3794_zpssxrxbozh.jpg

should have that fitted this week. then its to get some bumpers, wings and skirts for it.

obviously some coilovers needed

clio 1.2
first day off work in ages! decided to crack on with the seats even though its pouring down out there. managed to get it all in minus the drivers door car because ive somehow lost the torx bit :smile:

IMG_3824.JPG

Also got 172 front and back bumpers, wing and sideskirts with all the clips.

IMG_3824.JPG
IMG_3826.JPG
IMG_3827.JPG

not too sure if i should fit the rear bumper because then ive got the hastle of relocating the numberplate :neutral:

clio 1.2
boots flush on the campus so its change the boot, get a vinyl numberplate or leave the rear standard

clio 1.2
cracked on with the kit today. nightmare i think! didnt get chance to fit the side skirts but i did go out and buy a few bits to fit them on so that will be done tomorrow, also fit the number plate because it got too dark to drill

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3835.JPG

clio 1.2
Front is far from finished it looks like dogs dinner with the number plate sat wrong. The wrong grill and splitter is wonky.

I'm off for two days after today so il finish the front and fit the sideskirts, maybe even fit the xenon headlights if I get them built back up in time

Listerine & Poledo
I'd normally never, ever say this..but..

Maybe some lowering springs? I mean, it's not like insurance is going to be any worse.

clio 1.2
Don't see the point in springs I'd rarther spend the extra £150 ish and get some coil overs. but Christmas has just passed so they will be on a waiting list until atleast the end of February ... If I can cope that long looking at the arch gap

Listerine & Poledo
Don't see the point in springs I'd rarther spend the extra £150 ish and get some coil overs. but Christmas has just passed so they will be on a waiting list until atleast the end of February ... If I can cope that long looking at the arch gap
Yeah, makes sense.