ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camskill - F1 GSD3

Octavia vRS tfsi
Has anyone ordered Eagle F1 GSD3 off Camskill recently?

Interested in finding out if they're the good ones or the shite ones? i.e. Made In Germany batch or otherwise.

Anyone any info, need to get the order in before the morning

Octavia vRS tfsi
UH.

I have 205/40 Yokohama Parada II on the front at the moment and one of them met it's death. Instead of trying out the R-rated Hankook tyres for the moment in 205/45, I bought a set of 195/45 T1R to see me through the next while.

I'll have to try and see if I have room for the 205/45 first and then try those Hankooks for the summer months next year. Probably buy them prior to the Spa RenaultSport day.

I think GSD3 production is now in Thailand, the new Assymmetric F1 is in Germany, I think this was a big problem a few years ago since the Thai ones weren't EU spec but now they are.

53 Clio's & counting
i cant find anywhere selling the GSD3's now, both my tyre suppliers cant get them in 195/50/15

Weird, I thought that was a common size, but then the GSD2 disappeared for a bit then came back.

ian - take it easy on the T1-R in the wet, they're not great imo! lol

Octavia vRS tfsi
Cheers, been there done that, had a few sets on over the course of 20k miles prior to the Paradas!

Octavia vRS tfsi
;) I actually don't mind the T1R, yes you have to mind them in the wet and I only get about 8k from the fronts, but they're priced accordingly and are way way way better than the Paradas in wet conditions!#

They'll get me through the winter/spring slog and then I'll put on a pair of these for the "summer" season which will hopefully include the RS day at Spa and the Nurburgring again!

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m12b0s690p4061

Octavia vRS tfsi
GSD3 are supposed to be out of production alright, anyone selling them at this stage are only selling the remainder of the stock. Replaced by the assy., which doesn't come in smaller than 17.