ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can’t Believe It!

Trophy 88/500

cant believe it, u buy a trophy thinkin they will be quite rare, iv had mine for over a month now and there is 3 in the area, theres only 17000 people where i live, how can this happen?

[Edited by dave182 on 9/3/2005 8:12:46 PM for profanity in title]

106 GTi

Not seen any on the road round here - you must be a trend setter or a have a keen salesman pushing them hard at your local stealer .

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

unlucky chucky...but if you bought it just because it was rare i think it serves you right

however if you bought it because it was rare and they are great fun to drive...unlucky

Trophy 88/500

the main selling point was the drive compaired to the 182 but to hav 3 in the same area plus a few 172cups goin around as well. feel kinda gutted but just means im goin t have t save up and turbo it so they may have the same car but not the same performance!;)

Trophy 88/500

Ben j i do like the new scooby, i was considering a scoony sti, lotus elise or a clio 182 due to insurance purposes (ie having 6points and only being 18 when i bought the car) the clio was the only one i could get insured on.

I live in a pretty populated city (Portsmouth)yet I rarely even see 172s and 182s. Think the closest Id get to a trophy is to throw some red paint on somones clio.

Trophy 88/500

lucky u! i dunno what it is just seems to be quite a common thing for 17 - 21yr olds to drive fast cars up here!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

id be gutted if i got a trophy and a few others were where i lived! id like to think id only ever see a few all together never mind in my area! lol ive only ever seen about 4 phase 1 172s! they must be special ;)

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Jon_1 on 04 September 2005

I live in a pretty populated city (Portsmouth)yet I rarely even see 172s and 182s. Think the closest Id get to a trophy is to throw some red paint on somones clio.
I live in Portsmouth and I see loads of them! Ive seen a couple of racing blue 182s, three or four silver ones, a couple of black ones, one in inferno and two Mk 2 V6s.

Trophy 88/500

Peterhead, theres 2 trophys in peterhead and one in ellon which is about 15miles but they were both here at the weekend,

peterhead is 30miles north of aberdeen in case u didnt kno

clio 182 black /gold

Oh well it is like where i live there is an 04 black sport around the corner and a blue 172 on the next street