ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can’t Wait!!!!

Dropped my car off Saturday for them to start repair after my insidant of reversing into a skip!!! After driving my old dears new shape fiesta just cant wait to get it back for the power and looking new again!!!:)

Similar for me, currently my 16v is at the body shop getting its arse done, currently the proud (ahem) "owner" of a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v "active" which is crap on the motorway, absolutely no power to overtake etc etc.

Cant wait to get mine back, I hate this car!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by cupking on 11 May 2004

Dropped my car off Saturday for them to start repair after my insidant of reversing into a skip!!! After driving my old dears new shape fiesta just cant wait to get it back for the power and looking new again!!!:)
lol tell the truth you were trying to turn it into a 206 like that guy in India in the TV advert!