ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone help me with this (car insurance)

Just been doing some quotes for car insurance online and i have come back with a quote for £26.08 for a years fully comp on a clio 172 cup. I understand this is a fault in there service but if i ring up and buy it they can`t say no as it is falsely advertised which they can get done for. worth a try or am i wasting my time?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
They don't have to sell you it at that price, or at all if they don't want to. You'd be wasting your time.

I had the same thing last year. Phoned up expecting to get no where but they stuck to their word and honored the quote.

i have read all that and i have got an online quote reference therefor a partial contract. its just my mate did it at work. he got an online quote of 300 pounds for a new focus rs at the age of 20, rang them up and they gave it him for that price. they said it was a mistake and therefor he was entitled to the insurance premium. but they said next renewal will be back at normal price. so he insured the car for a year. then sold it.

Sunflower Ph1 172
why do many well established members on here jump down people's thoats for asking questions?

Personally, I'd get the quote reference, push them for that price. If you get it, you get it, if not then too bad.

why do many well established members on here jump down people's thoats for asking questions?

Personally, I'd get the quote reference, push them for that price. If you get it, you get it, if not then too bad.

thank you mate. a sensible and non agressive reply! better than admin and some guy who drives the same car as my grandma :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Your Grandma has good taste. My answer was full of information. It even told you what to do if you were going to pursue the price if they didn't honor it.

I sense possibly a troll lol?

Say what?
2937254162.png

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
That would be funny if I said "Your Grandma has a good taste". But I didn't. Nice try though, have another go.

WANTED: RB 182
The company I work for has had some of the same problems with online lines of business quoting in error. I was wondering if its not out system but the aggregator instead - by this happening it would mean that other companies are having the same issues we did and our system is fine.

If its a big secret then dont worry, I was only curious.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Why are you even bothering to phone them up? Just buy it online.