ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone lend me a 16" 172 wheel and tyre near cheshire??

Clio 172 Mk2
Hey all

I know this is a massive long shot but does anyone near cheshire have a 16" wheel and tyre that will fit a clio 172 that i could possibly borrow for an afternoon?? My steering wheel is off centre at the moment and after having the geometry done the guys at the garage said something must be wrong because they can't get the steering wheel to centre even after re-doing the tracking 4 times. They swapped all the wheels around including front and back and side to side and it cured the problem so they think it's a tyre causing the issue but it could be 1 of 3. I don't particularly wanna fork out for 3 new tyres when it might be just one causing it so i could do with changing one wheel at a time to see if it cures it. Literally a case of fitting the wheel and driving it 50 metres down the road. I don't have a spare myself so i'm stuck :(

Can anyone possibly help???? I know it's a big ask