ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can i fit xenon headlights from a 182 onto my 182 trophy

J

jezzerbing

hi
ive been thinking for a long time now about having xenons on my 182 trophy.
i had them with my 52 plate 172 and loved them
i really miss them on my 182 trophy
do standard xenon headlights from a 182 fit ok cause unsure if plug and play (with different power what is needed) and also unsure about headlamp levelling with them??
i would much apprieciate some replies and some input from people who know!!

many thanks jez.

Black Gold Trophy
Yeah plug and play mate.
I'm really disappointed the Trophy didnt come with them as standard, it should have been the ultimate spec 182.
Fitted them to my girlfriends cup and they just plug in.

J

jezzerbing

cool
thanks guys. thats alot of help!!!
about washers. yeah i think by law you have to have them but if your fitting xenons yourselves i wouldnt bother!!

Black Gold Trophy
the washer jets are never really a problem, I've never actually met an MOT tester who actually knows that you need them.

The height adjuster is not really an issue the MOT tester wont be looking for it. As for retrofitting them, the cup/trophy has the same adjusters on the back of the headlamps, it's just the FF models have a sensor/computer on the rear axle that makes automatic adjustments, whereas other models have a manual adjuster next to the cruisecontrol/ESP switches.

J

jezzerbing

thanks for the feedback lads. that was alot of help. only thing i need now is a pair of xenons!!!!