ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I Paint These?

1.6 16v
P6160010EDIT-1.jpg

With hamerrite smooth?

Would like the hub silver and the top of the disk black, Cover some of the rust up when it goes wet.

are these part safe and ok to paint?

Steve

It's A Reno
Painting the middle of the hub is a really bad idea.
It will stop your roadwheel seating properly, give you steering issues, and may even loosen the wheel. Don't do it!

M2 Competition
Whats wrong with polishing the soles of your boots :eek:

Id repaint the caliper and leave the rest mate. Sod painting the edges of your brakes discs :S

Ian

Focus TDCi
First thing I would be paying attention to is the suspension cup :) Not sure about the other bits, can't see it being a problem.

Edit: just thought, bet you haven't got that suspension on now, right?!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yep its fine mate. i didnt do around the edge of the disk though but i remember seeing that "paul" guy do it

Gem

Racing Blue 182
We have another Paul it would seem.

Pointless timeconsuming task mate. No-one will ever see it, plus it isnt even considered "concourse" so no point whatsoever.

Leave it at calipers. Brakes are there to do a job. Not look pretty (apart from the calipers...:eek:)