ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can some one do a photoshop for me

Wouldnt do it as a van flat like that as it just looks a bit weird but maybe if it was done like a proper van.

Have you change the install to fill the rear and stripped out the rear seats then?

williams 2 turbo

yeh ripped out install, ripped out seats, and replaced them with air!, i now own an estate. its so low now, i cant put anyone in the back, so with all this space, maybe, just maybe, full fia 6 point rollcage!, well thats the plan anyway.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

what you gonna change the colour of it, looked the tits in those mag features,

williams 2 turbo

the reason i need it in a couple of shades of purple is a girl at the fcs wants her saxo done in marble, but wants it done in purple, so i need to give her an idea of what the purple would look like.

CLIO

unusual colour colour you have there matey,thought it was o shop at first..well weird...top job...james

How much does a paint job like that cost? and why change such a mint paint job? isnt that a massive waste of money.

dont do it as a van

williams 2 turbo

firstly, i gonna repaint it in red due to the damage on it, and secondly i need a photoshop of it in purple as a customer wants it that colour and just wants to see what it would like. and itll cost u about 3 grand for a similar paint job.

williams 2 turbo

last request honest!, can someone change the picture at the very top and make my rims matt black. thinking of doing this when i respray the motor.

williams 2 turbo

cheers for that fella, and the respray will be same colour, just a bit of damage on it now, from speed bumps etc, people reversing into it that sort of thing, so its easier just to repaint it.