ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can Someone check my method? Please!

Hi, going to give the car a good cleaning on saturday, but not sure which order i should be using a couple of the products.. This is what i'm planing on doing..

Wash (2BM)
Dry
Clay
Wash (2BM)
Dry
Quick going over with SRP
Then have
Meguiars speed glaze (not sure where these should be)
XXX Hardcore Wax
Chemical Guy M Seal

Take it this would roughly be the right order? also whats the best way to apply the XXX, i was expecting it to be more like a thick paste, but it seems quite solid! i normally use liquid waxes

Cheers for any help :D

106 GTi
Are you claying with soap and water? If so you can clay with the car wet.

If using quick detailer just dry and clay no need to rewash after.

As above sealant then wax.

The paste wax wil soon liquify when you rub a foam applicator pad across it. If very solid warm up with your fingers first.

Thanks for the replies guys, will probably be using quick detailer, but usually give it a quick wash after any ways! thanks

106 GTi
Should be no real need for the second wash, AG SRP will clean up and streaks etc left.

Meguiars Speed Glaze is not an idea product to use by hand. IMO best of going from AG SRP to Sealant.