ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can someone pick me the best brake package

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
FredYozzasport said:
easy, shop at www.yozzasport.co.uk instead! everything on there is tried and tested, any questions, ask away!

all seems abit for hard use fred, i.e track day. so it will sqeak when driving normal. good prices but i will need to pay deilvery charge.

Lionel Richie
there are fast road pads on there, EBC green, Mintex extreme etc etc

where are you based out of interest, as you can collect if local

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
london mate,

hince reason i chose gsf, closest to me and people been rating the gsf disc's and pads, but cant find the ones people are rating.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
FredYozzasport said:
hum fair enough, if you get stuck, let me know!

im stuck! could u pick me something from that gsf website that would be as good as standard set-up if not better ..please :D

R35 GTR
PittedBrickWall_g.jpg

This does the trick most of the time.

Or go for different pads,with standard discs, i recommend ferodo ds2500

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
FredYozzasport said:
go in and ask for Brembo discs, EBC green or Mintex extreme pads

fred arnt those for heavy track day( EBC green or Mintex extreme pads) reason i ask is cos i heard if its for track day in normal driving conditions it would sqeak when braking.

thanks for the help so far fella.

Lionel Richie
E-ray_172 said:
fred arnt those for heavy track day( EBC green or Mintex extreme pads) reason i ask is cos i heard if its for track day in normal driving conditions it would sqeak when braking.

thanks for the help so far fella.

those pads last about 5min on a track day, they're a fast road pad at best

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i just fancy ones that dont sqeak but better then standard. heard the milteck sqeak when used abit hard may go for the green

cheers for the help guys

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 182
i got some ds2500's and some brembo pads from yozza and the stopping is loads better... there is some new squeaking though which is annoying...

Have put some copper grease which helped but the squeak is still there...

anything that can be done?