ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone post my pics

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

so all i need to do is get the V6 rear bumper spray 2 square patches on each door and buy everyone that look at my car wonky glasses.. kewll

Front and rear Quarter panels will be fitted courtesy of K-Tec............super 1600 with V6 front and rear bumpers......

Yup - the exhaust came with the kit - fully stainless steel unlike the actual V6 mild steel effort...................Dash hope ur not trying to compare my 1600 to that orion - lol ...............ever so slightly different league me thinks and one of the nicest 1600s there is - according to the word on the street over here..................I see Prima have just released a wide arch saxo kit with this identical rear bumper too............Saxo V6 lookalike eh! whatever next!

Dash - ur v6 would never look like an orion - ud have to get it sprayed rust brown and that would just be too much............lol can I buy ur side pods and quarter panels when ur done with them BTW

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

YOU WANNA SEE AN EXHAUST WAIT UNTIL MINES POSTED !

ASCAR FULL SYSTEM WITH ONE OFF DECAT PIPE, 3"BORE AND 2X 6INCH JAP STYLE TAIL PIPES.

EAT THAT AND THE COST OF £800 INC DISCOUNT

PICS ON THERE WAY WHEN ITS OUT OF THE BODYSHOP

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sounds a bit maxflower and ott

but then it is on 19s and it has £8000 quids worth of ice (how!!)

Clio v6

Oh speaking of which.

A guy in the local bodyshop showed me pics of a MONSTER blue Clio with the most ENORMOUS UGLIEST bodykit on it.

It had MEGA TAIL PIPES.

OK it was a 1.2 but it really looked a BEAST FROM HELL.

The owner wrote it of a week after it was finished I was told:(

Excuse my ignorance but ASCAR? is it this? http://www.ascarrc.com/http://www.ascarrc.com/

No Im just glorifying the 1600s name - if I tune it to 220BHP which is possible then Id just call it RSR220..............or something sad like that!

How will you do that..copy what theyve done with the N racer? Arent you worried about reliablity..or the fact you have a cup and it will be beaten by a 1.6?

Are those wheels the same ones used on the pre production V6s? Bit of an anorak question lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yeah they are cromadora aranka (as in spider)+

cromadora also suppl the v6 trophy cars with thier wheels which are called "race"

The 1600 can whip the cup on the twisties - I just aint got the grip and unless i get a spot on launch I really have to struggle to keep up - My Fiancees just a really good driver (for a girl) .............lol

NOPE 35MM LOWERING SPRINGS AND FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACES 205 WIDE TYRES - STICKS TO THE ROAD LIKE GLUE AND BECAUSE ITS UNDERPOWERED COMPARED TO THE CUP - YOU CAN GET ALL THE POWER DOWN VERY SMOOTHLY WITH NO WHEEL SPIN !

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK.......................