ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone recommend a decent screen protector for the iPhone!?

AK

M240i
Had mine on my 3GS since I got it, adds no bulk at all, same material as the Zagg skins too.

Audi Q7, Avalanche
www.clearprotector.com

Lifetime warranty and no hassle replacement if it peels etc...

Have them on my iPad, iPhone, MacBook etc.. If you buy one they send you a code for 40% off, so if you and some mates order one simple use the discount code. If anyone is interested they can use me as a go between and i can post them from the States.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Sorry to hijack..Do clearprotector do anything for a mac mini? (page won't load on the iPhone properly)

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Zagg invisible shield sucks. Ive had it on for a while... honestly, it does NOT stick to the iPhone 4 glass! I even complained to their helpline and they didnt know what to say! CRAP customer service too, been waiting 3 WEEKS for my 'lifetime warranty' replacement!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
My zagg started moving on the back so off it came. The front is still on perfectly and it was the side that I had to reapply.

The back looks much better without it though. Tempted to remove the front aswell.

Not had any problems with my Zagg since fitting it two weeks ago, although i have myself a incipio feather case aswel for extra protection.

Skoda Fabia vRS
the best ones ive ever used are the EXIM SPUC ones, always get em from the Ebay shop PDA now, used em on every phone ive had for years and years