ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you download from the Kiss Kube?

Dynamique S TCE
Hey, recently Kiss did their thing in Ibiza and the shows are currently on the Kiss Kube. The Kiss Kube does not 'allow' downloads of the show, but is there a way to pull the MP3 files out and save them?

I googled it and pretty much all I found was this thread, which doesn't make any sense to me at all! Could someone explain it in Lehman's terms and how I would go about downloading the sets please?

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=93264

Thanks

Dynamique S TCE
Tried that mate;

Code:
r\Downloads\javascript parent.listenAgain('kissod_Kiss_100-Sat-2300.m4a','KISS Ibiza  Hed Kandi',4536);.m4a','KISS Ibiza  Hed Kandi',4536) could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

They are hiding the files somehow, and I don't know anywhere near enough about coding etc to access them, sounds do-able though.

Dynamique S TCE
Does anyone else have any suggestions please? Perhaps a place where I could find the files which have been accessed and uploaded elsewhere? Not too great with this kinda stuff :(

None
Theres a program I used to use called Supermp3 recorder pro - you will need the full version tho. It basically records what sounds the pc is playing if you set it up that way. The only thing is you will have to play the stream and record it in real time like a tape player and it will put it to mp3.