ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*CANCELLED* RDR Camping 2016 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Same place as usual now!

http://www.appleacrepark.co.uk

Provisionally booked for Friday August 5th 2016 to Sunday August 7th 2016

If you've never been before check out the RDR14 and 15 camping threads to see what it's all about.

So who's in?

(Anyone can come to this btw! Just because you're not tagged below doesn't mean you're not invited :up::wink:)

Last edited:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Unfortunatley I will not be able to commit as I don't know where I will be. If I am home from Saudi then I will come along

Listerine & Poledo
Is there a hotel nearby? 😂

Plenty, in Mildenhall.

Also, Mildenhall is an awesome USAF air base, but dont think you're getting anywhere near the gates without being filled with holes. You too Matt, your RAF status wont wash with this lot.

I'm giving serious thought to getting a taxi back at some point in the early morning. It's cheaper than camping and results in comfy bedness

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Unfortunatley I will not be able to commit as I don't know where I will be. If I am home from Saudi then I will come along
You have to come ! wont be the same without you there haha!!

I'm a maybe, Le Mans is the only place I go camping.

Is there a hotel nearby? 😂
Dont worry we can speak french occasionally and rev the odd engine and you wont know the difference. Camping is awesome and the only way to do it. People have slept in their cars but I wouldnt recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.