ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cancelling SKY TV but keep Phone & Internet

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I have a bundle with SKY but since my baby dont really watch TV much & if I do its on Freeview.

Can I cancel TV with them but keep Phone & Net?

Cant be bothered swapping at the moment?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I know this sounds a bit crazy and really out of the questions but, why don't you call them up and ask in the morning?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
The questions you have to ask yourself are these,

1) Am i still within the 1 year (12 months)(52 weeks)(365 days) agreement?

If the answer to question 1 is NO then please move on to question 2.

2) Would they refuse you other services just because they wont be supplying you television services? Not even the Murdochs are that stubborn....

RB 182
If you cancel the TV package then expect the internet rate to go up, you get a discounted rate with the 3 pack bundle you are on. I got fed up with Sky in the end so cancelled all of their services, they still send me bills despite being 2 months into my new contract else where... Crappy company!

We kept sky tv and cancelled phone and internet and that was fine. Cancelled sky now too because of the s**t customer service