ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canon 40D on its way :D

B

Brown.

ok ok so i know its not exactly a new piece of kit but i have had my 20d since the day it was released....... upgraded via ebay has only done 820 actuations.. 400notes..... am happy :D

You'll love it, it's a great camera. I've been really impressed at the lack of noise at high ISOs.

What lenses have you got to stick on it?

B

Brown.

a really cant wait!!!! i have a 17-85 is, nifty fifty, 75- 300is

106 GTi
I really don't know what to do - some bargain 40D's out there new now - or just save longer and get the 50D.

I really don't know what to do - some bargain 40D's out there new now - or just save longer and get the 50D.

If you can, save for the 50D. It has a couple of nice features that I wish my 40D had (better screen, adjustment of focus for different lenses etc) There will be some cash backs soon enough to make it easier to get.

106 GTi
Cheers - Won't be buying till after Xmas so hopefully it may have come down in price, won't be using the camera much till March/April so will hold fire.

B

Brown.

Arrived today :D Ebay as always comes to the rescue, excellent condition, boxed as straight from jessops lol......wish i had it when i went to the zoo but meh...... awesome so far, images are amazing on the screen....cant wait t get some propa set up shots done :)......

dk

911 GTS Cab
ok ok so i know its not exactly a new piece of kit but i have had my 20d since the day it was released....... upgraded via ebay has only done 820 actuations.. 400notes..... am happy :D
bloody hell, thats low, i've had over 3000 on my 50d and i've only had it a month!

incidently, is there a way to check exactly how many its done from the camera itself?