ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 40D on its way :D

B

Brown.

ok ok so i know its not exactly a new piece of kit but i have had my 20d since the day it was released....... upgraded via ebay has only done 820 actuations.. 400notes..... am happy :D

You'll love it, it's a great camera. I've been really impressed at the lack of noise at high ISOs.

What lenses have you got to stick on it?

B

Brown.

a really cant wait!!!! i have a 17-85 is, nifty fifty, 75- 300is

106 GTi
I really don't know what to do - some bargain 40D's out there new now - or just save longer and get the 50D.

Cupra
I really don't know what to do - some bargain 40D's out there new now - or just save longer and get the 50D.

If you can, save for the 50D. It has a couple of nice features that I wish my 40D had (better screen, adjustment of focus for different lenses etc) There will be some cash backs soon enough to make it easier to get.

106 GTi
Cheers - Won't be buying till after Xmas so hopefully it may have come down in price, won't be using the camera much till March/April so will hold fire.

B

Brown.

Arrived today :D Ebay as always comes to the rescue, excellent condition, boxed as straight from jessops lol......wish i had it when i went to the zoo but meh...... awesome so far, images are amazing on the screen....cant wait t get some propa set up shots done :)......

dk

911 GTS Cab
ok ok so i know its not exactly a new piece of kit but i have had my 20d since the day it was released....... upgraded via ebay has only done 820 actuations.. 400notes..... am happy :D
bloody hell, thats low, i've had over 3000 on my 50d and i've only had it a month!

incidently, is there a way to check exactly how many its done from the camera itself?