ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant decide wether to get it tinted and colour coded?

Ok first things first, heres a pic of my car

I origionally wanted to get the car tinted, colour coded and lowered with some 17's on it.

I had the a8 wheels in mind from the start because i love them, but i'm also thinking about some black wheels with a silver lip.

These
for1992p_front_s.jpg
although i'm not sure if you can get them to fit clios so either these

bLACK_wheel_col.gif
or
e-racerblacklarge.jpg

Then i want it colour coding, the plastic bits are a light grey, and don't show up well on the pics. I also want a light to mid smoke on all windows bar windscreen, but i wondered if i did this, with the colour coding of the car would it look a little too black?

Here are pics of a colour coded one i saw on holiday.

Ccclioside.JPG

Cccliobk.JPG

Colour coding would look good :cool:

Though I'd hang back on the black wheels - I've a feeling they're starting to be a bit "done" and you don't want to lay out loads of cash if they're not going to be "fashionable" for long... :S

I may be wrong of course, and I'll be keeping my black ones as they go well against the white! lol :clown:

Civic Type-R
Here i did a photoshop for you :) I did tints, colour coding, smoked side repeaters and phase 2 rear lights (well tried). Also those A8 wheels :cool:

Attachments

• Clio1.jpg
    Clio1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 105
  Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice car, I wanted a black one but couldnt find any when I was ready to buy. Your lucky with it being black the bumpers etc blend in a lot better anyway. Think the wheels you got atm look ok, would look better with a drop though.